We stayed for two nights (a weekend) in one of the luxury lodges attached to this hotel. The standard of the lodge was fantastic - well built, well designed, good size rooms, comfortable beds and so on. The views are amazing too. However, the housekeeping was very strange. For a lodge that accommodated 6 people we had four wine glasses of two different sizes, insufficient cutlery also of different sizes and there were no instructions whatsoever for the cooker, microwave or dishwasher. What was even more amazing was provision in the bathroom. There were at least a dozen tubes in each of the three bedrooms - but most of them were body lotion, one or two were shampoo, several were hair conditioner but between three double bedrooms there was no shower gel at all. IN summary, great setting, great accommodation, poor housekeeping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Craigsanquhar Hotel is a Scottish country house located 6 miles from St. Andrews in the rolling countryside of Fife. The Hotel is situated within 36 acres of gardens and woodland. Nathaniel's Restuarant & Bar has recently opened at Craigsanquhar with the goal of bringing "Scotland's Larder" to the table. Craigsanquhar also offers extensive catering facilities for weddings, receptions, and special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Craigsanquhar House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigsanquhar House Hotel Craigsanquhar
- Craigsanquhar Hotel Cupar
- Craigsanquhar House Hotel Fife