My Son and his new bride had there Wedding reception here on New Years Eve, The venue is unbeatable in my opinion,The staff are very professional and courteous,every request was met
friendly action no questions asked. We stayed in the Luxury Lodges for two nights as did a lot of other guests and the wedding party took over every room in the Hotel so effectively we had the whole country estate to ourselves, breakfast was served in the Hotel and was delicious lots of choices and served freshly cooked. I went from the reception venue to my Lodge later in the evening to change my outfit and the lovely young man on the reception called Ewan took me to my Lodge in his car this is service above and beyond what was expected,also John the Manager was very professional and all our requests were carried out to the letter, if you are thinking of having a Wedding here just do it ,Fantastic Wedding with Fantastic service and the food is to die for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Craigsanquhar Hotel is a Scottish country house located 6 miles from St. Andrews in the rolling countryside of Fife. The Hotel is situated within 36 acres of gardens and woodland. Nathaniel's Restuarant & Bar has recently opened at Craigsanquhar with the goal of bringing "Scotland's Larder" to the table. Craigsanquhar also offers extensive catering facilities for weddings, receptions, and special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Craigsanquhar House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigsanquhar House Hotel Craigsanquhar
- Craigsanquhar Hotel Cupar
- Craigsanquhar House Hotel Fife