We had the pleasure of staying at Craigsanquhar for 5 days and were not disappointed. The grounds are beautiful and it is truly a place to relax and enjoy. Breakfast is served daily and was always delicious and served with a smile. We also had dinner there twice and the food was exquisitely prepared...and the desserts just added to the experience. The staff couldn't have been more friendly or helpful as they helped me arrange several golf outings and day trips. I would also highly recommend Town & Country taxi service as they helped us get everywhere we wanted to go at all hours of the day. Many thanks to Beth and her staff for a wonderful stay...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Craigsanquhar Hotel is a Scottish country house located 6 miles from St. Andrews in the rolling countryside of Fife. The Hotel is situated within 36 acres of gardens and woodland. Nathaniel's Restuarant & Bar has recently opened at Craigsanquhar with the goal of bringing "Scotland's Larder" to the table. Craigsanquhar also offers extensive catering facilities for weddings, receptions, and special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and LateRooms so you can book your Craigsanquhar House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigsanquhar House Hotel Craigsanquhar
- Craigsanquhar Hotel Cupar
- Craigsanquhar House Hotel Fife