We stayed at the hotel for a night in June and the experience was just something else. The food is first class and the staff are so attentive to detail and so eager to please. The room we stayed in was very spacious and luxurious. We will definately be back but only for special occasions like birthday, anniversaries etc as its quite expensive. Meals cost from around £30 for a 3 course and rooms are from about £150 per night. The house is situated in the most romantic grounds ever and the atmosphere is so serene. We stay fairly local to the Craigsanquhar and have never heard a bad word yet about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Craigsanquhar Hotel is a Scottish country house located 6 miles from St. Andrews in the rolling countryside of Fife. The Hotel is situated within 36 acres of gardens and woodland. Nathaniel's Restuarant & Bar has recently opened at Craigsanquhar with the goal of bringing "Scotland's Larder" to the table. Craigsanquhar also offers extensive catering facilities for weddings, receptions, and special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Craigsanquhar House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigsanquhar House Hotel Craigsanquhar
- Craigsanquhar Hotel Cupar
- Craigsanquhar House Hotel Fife