“Bronze experience”
Review of Driftland

Driftland
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

Just want to say that the whole experience was very enjoyable, fun and well organised. The instructors was awesome in providing advice and pointing drivers to right direction on how all the drifting works. After the first hand break turn, I felt relaxed and really enjoyed the whole package. Hats of to the instructor guys but also mechanics which was always ready and dealt with the cars very swiftly. Deffo will be back. Thanks for great day!!

Date of experience: May 2016
in 3 reviews
"spectate"
"tyre"

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Arrived at 12:40pm with a start time of 1pm. Had a short briefing of what the session was going to entail. I was on the Bronze package. This is for absolute beginners. We were split into 4 groups of 3 and each group goes through 1 session at a time. Handbrake cornering was first 3 attempts at that to get a feel for the car and build your confidence. Then it was 6 attempts at donughts figure of 8. Then finally it was the drifting game which you got 4 attempts. Then you got a few laps with the pro which was exhilarating to say the least. My best part was getting behind the wheel, the instructors are superb and really make you feel at ease. Well worth going to I got it bought for my birthday. But I will be returning. The most fun I have had in a car loved it.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 1 May 2016

Went for a bronze drift experience. The instructors are very patient and try to maximise your fun. Best just to relax and enjoy the experience. No skill level needed. My favourite bit was being driven around the course by one of the drivers. There is a lot of skill required and these guys have it by the bucket load.

1  Thank Douglas M
Reviewed 27 April 2016

My son received a driftland experience from his Aunt for his Christmas. We booked online, all very professional and received confirmation back immediately. Had to cancel and rebook and it was not an issue. Booking was very smooth. 2 days before we went, we received further confirmation of our booking that the Ultimate Scottish Ford car show would be there and we could enter free as part of the experience. Very good customer service.
So to the event. As we arrived we wondered where we had gone. Looks can be very deceiving, the staff were very professional, from our point of entry to checking in and then getting my son onto his experience. Good customer service. Lets just say the experience is not for the faint hearted. Wow! is all I can say. My son (who is 13) absolutely loved it. The drivers were excellent and had a good rapport with my husband and I as well as keeping my son happy. All in all a really good experience and a brilliant present, if you like high octaine rides!!!!! Thank you Driftland!

1  Thank MonsoonScotland