“Birthday gift ”
Review of Driftland

Driftland
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Great day out if you're really interested in fast cars got it as a birthday present thought I might enjoy it not not interested in fast cars many people are because they are the ones that will enjoy this great day out

Date of experience: September 2016
in 3 reviews
"spectate"
"tyre"

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Got a drift taxi experience for Christmas!!!
I was absolutely terrified but it was the best thrill ride ever!!!!!
3 different cars, 3 laps in each. A-mazing.

Cannot wait to come back!!!

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I was recently given the bronze drift experience as a gift and attended on Saturday 20th of Aug.

Everything about the day was brilliant apart from the weather. Jeek runs a great set up with Driftland. My instructor was very patient and knowledgeable. He was able to make me feel comfortable behind the wheel and we also had a laugh while completing the exercises.

I will definitely be back for the silver experience in the near future.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

As the name indicates Driftland gives you the opportunity to learn hands-on how to do handbrake turns, doughnuts and how to drift a car, then experience as a passenger hair-raising laps of the track under the drifting skills of your instructor.
We had booked the Bronze package and joined ten others split into three groups.. There's a twenty minute briefing before one starts then you waits your turn to go in a stripped down BMW 3. Be prepared to lay aside everything you've learned about driving a car - this is something special!
The whole experience takes a couple of hours and you'll have to wait between turns, but there's plenty see until you go again.
This might be a boy racer's dream, but what struck us was the professionalism, efficiency and skills of the all those charge. Also impressive was how very friendly everyone was and able to put the most nervous of us at ease, ensuring that we all enjoyed ourselves in a relaxed but focused manner. We all got a debrief in front of everyone at the end but again it was done in a most constructive manner and no one was left embarrassed.
The Silver package gives you more one-to-one time with your instructor and we both felt that this is now what we would want.
We'll be back.

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Took me 3 days to get hold of someone to confirm my booking. When I arrived my experience was booked for 1.30 but I didn't get into the car until 3.15. The staff were nice enough and it was a busy day with lots of families all packed into a tiny office with a balcony not big enough to get close to the track. I am 6" tall and I couldn't see through the crowd of people.

The drive itself lasted literally a min, it was fun but not worth the 4 hour round trip, the track is small so 3 laps only takes a min.

Overall not worth it, they need a bigger venue with more seating, some people where waiting 3 hours to get on track for a 1 min drive, don't think you get over 50 mph as there is no long straight, really busy. Would not go back.

4  Thank Courtney T
Drift_fan, Manager at Driftland, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Hi Courtney,

Thanks for your review, Driftland is very sorry to hear about your less than perfect visit to our venue. Please note that the super car experiences are not supplied by Driftland directly and are supplied from https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g1588209-d10637359-Reviews-Supercar_Experience_Days_UK-Lochgelly_Fife_Scotland.html

If you wanted to come back to the venue and try one of our drift experience drop us an email to info@driftlanduk.com and we will do you a super special deal to try show you that its not the venue that was at fault here. Please read the reviews from our drift experiences for more feedback.

Also as a side note we have building works planned for summer to extend both the balcony and the waiting areas.

Thanks, please dont let this spoil your opinion of our venue.