Review Highlights
Bronze experience drifting

I had such a fun afternoon learning to drift, I wasn’t the best but that wasn’t through lack of... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Daisy Lou M
via mobile
Bronze experience

What a day ave had. I had the early experience the instructors are spot on and know what to say to... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Trail08428038666
via mobile

All reviews great track great fun silver experience birthday gift top class these guys hot food driving licence drift car lifting bronze cars instructor session tarmac spectate tyre
Reviewed 1 June 2017

We had a really fun day out at Driftland on the Bronze experience. The weather was perfect for creating lots of smoke and getting some great screeching going on. The instructors are good banter and they're really helpful as drifting is harder than you would expect. The bronze experience is perfect entry level for anyone who has a driving licence. I would definitely recommend it as something fun and different to try.

Date of experience: May 2017
2  Thank lsmith2015
Reviewed 1 June 2017

What an amazing team at Driftland. Friendly, experienced but most of all fun!!
Joe in particular was spectacular, especially the arm out of the window salute as I accomplished a perfect (almost) drift in the final game. Definitely worth a visit if you want to burn some rubber.

Date of experience: May 2017
4  Thank Ian J
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

So I got a bronze package for my 40th was not sure is I would enjoy this but I did.
So your asked to turn up 30min before this is to fill in a single sheet off paper work and get your driving licence checked. The office is clean and tidy. The office also doubles as a tea shack with light snacks (crisps,sweets and fizzy pop) not to over priced.
So start off with a welcome and a brief telling us the planned activity's
1st off hand brake turn's
2nd and 3rd run together donuts to figure 8's
4th game off drift

The group I was with totalled 12 drivers split into 3 groups of 4.

The wait between being out the car and in the car was about 10-15 min and it was ran very smoothly making sure everyone got all there drives.

I was in Kyle's group lovely chap gave clear and helpful instructions and offered lots of help. As you go through you get points and a sum up at the end off your session while the instructor get there cars sorted out. Then it's an lap blitz 3 laps them driving at speed watched the clock and saw us hit 60 mph at the top section and around 40mph through the double transition. If you bring friends or family along they can ride the laps to (fee involved).

Now on friends and family they can come and watch for FREE if the weather's poor the office has big windows but if it's fair there is a balcony with some chairs to watch from. There is a lot off area to watch from you can walk up to the Lochgelly raceway and this takes you up to the edge off the drift track.

The only thing I can say bad is if you don't know the area it's not well signed.

Other than that great day out.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank chrismG1420KK
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Un professional. Cheeky. Arrogant and blatantly useless! Neither myself or my car club will ever be taking any of our cars there again!

Date of experience: March 2017
2  Thank rossmacquarrie
Drift_fan, Owner at Driftland, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Hi Ross,

Im sorry to hear that you are unhappy, however after reading through the 18 months worth of emails im afraid i disagree with your opinion. Our staff were more than accommodating even after you physically threatened them. We were also very accommodating when you had to reschedule your booking , as your original booking had been cancelled due to snow. This good will gesture was repeated taken advantage off. Some people will never be happy no matter how hard we bend over for them, Im sorry your unhappy but in my eyes we tried everything possible to sort out your situation. If your still not happy then i suggest you contact your voucher retailer ( groupon or itison).
Thanks

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Kids had a great day at driftland would definitely go back Tshirt etc were a bit over priced drivers are bananas

Date of experience: September 2016