We spent 4 days in Hotel Mas de Baix in October and it appeared to be a perfect autumn holiday: the weather was still very nice so that we could have breakfast outside and enjoy the roof terrace.
We will certainly try to return next year because
- it was such a quiet place
- the rooms as well as the garden were tastefully decorated
- the garden offered lots of cosy places to enjoy the sun as well as the shade
- the host was always friendly and willing to help us with the best advice
- the personnel was very friendly
- the small town of Cabrils offers a lot of good restaurants (we tried every night another one)
- it was close to Barcelona (we visited it twice by train)
- our car could safely be parked in the garden
- breakfast was excellent
- everything was very clean
In short: Mas de Baix is a peaceful little paradise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Mas de Baix,is a Hotel with charm, considered as a site of cultural interest by the Generalitat de Catalunya was built in 1648 and is one of the more significant examples of Spanish Mas. Centuries later, the owners have adjusted the site so that, without losing in any case its essence, guests feel welcomed with all the comforts of modern facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Mas de Baix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.