“A great find”

and 1 more site!
Scotts Valley, California
“A great find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2012

My family and I stayed there in September. I booked the rooms online, relied on the reviews I read and was not disappointed. It had free internet access although intermittent at times. The front desk staff spoke excellent English and was very helpful with the places to see around Burgos, which was less than 20 min. by car. The rooms were spacious, very clean and bathroom upgraded with modern fixtures. The hotel is situated along the main road but despite this, we had a good night's rest - no highway noise to keep us awake. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel for its good value.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Ermarwen

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Israel
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2011

We stayed one night here on a trip around Northern Spain. It was easy to find with a GPS and is very close to Burgos by car, without being in the city. The room was clean and comfortable with an excellent bathroom and for 38 Euros on the Internet it was a real bargain. We didn't eat any meals there but the dining room looked inviting. The reception staff were very pleasant. Although the hotel is by a main road we heard no traffic noise. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a decent room at a really fair price.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Bergerac, France
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2011

Well away from the city, this hotel is within easy reach of Burgos if you don't fancy driving into the city. The location doesn't really do much for anyone seeking excitement but you are guarenteed a good nights sleep, a good meal and a surprising decent shower (the best I had all holiday) Sited on a main road, I thought that the traffic noise would keep us awake and wa a little dubious at first. Access is good, especially for disabled and the car park is right next to the entrance. The staff were helpful and cheerful, the room was very comfortable and clean and spo was the restaurant. The menu was all in spanish but we got by with the help of a great waitress except that we ended up ordering far to much. Very inventive food which set the tastebuds alive. Breakfast was a buffet which was a little extra but well worth it. There was a slight problem with the bill only because I had lost my copy of the restaraunt bill but the receptionist was very good and quickly sorted that out. I had stayed in Burgos previously and had paid rip off city prices. Next time I go, which I will cos it's a great city, I will stay in this hotel and get a taxi in. There seemed to be an anex set aside as a childrens play area and a group in there did seem to be enjoying theirselves on some machines. This didn't impact on the guest areas.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room at the back, the may be quieter. Don't expect a view from any room, that...