“Don’t expect too much”
Review of Kabir's

Kabir's
Ranked #16 of 38 Restaurants in Wellington
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I ordered a takeaway from here but the taste was very basic and bland. It had no special unique taste to point that specific restaurant out in a line up! I also paid £2.25 for a Peshwari Naan and was given a plain naan that is priced at £1!! I ordered a curry, roughly 10 peices of good sized chicken chunks but after I had poured the chicken and sauce on to the plate, the tub was still half full of just lumpy sauce. It’s a minimum order of £10 for delivery, a £1 delivery charge for 1.3 mile journey up the road, a service charge of 50p (money for nothing) and a 45 minute wait all for a basic, bland taste and the wrong order for something I’d paid extra for.
It’s ok for a quick fix but personally I Won’t be ordering from here again and I’m really unsure how this restaurant scores so highly on reviews.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We ordered a mix grill and found it very average. But it's quite difficult to get a halal mix grill in Telford. Service was okay, not very keen to order again from this place. It's a bit pricey as well.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Had a few deliveries from Kabir's and its always been prompt. The food is tasty and well priced. The Family Meal is really good value and has a great variety. Just wish Diet Coke was an option as the drink!

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Technically I had this delivered via Justeat, however, I have to say the Lamb Rogan, mushroom rice and side dishes is the best takeaway I have had in years!
Food delivered incredibly fast and hot.
A very tasty enjoyable meal so felt compelled to add to my list of favourites. I will definitely be ordering from Kabir's again.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I have known uncle Jay for year know and every time he opens up a curry house or takeaway he knows how to make it right went in to kabirs on Watling Street in Wellington with 3 friends knowing that uncle Kay's opened up and straight away I told the guys I know way we are having I order the apna style chicken krayhi and Lamb Krayhi and Lamb chops with 8 rotis best meal every the guys said and thanked me for bring them thank so much for the great food and hope you do well.