“Amazing ride!”
Review of Rancho del Rio - CLOSED

Rancho del Rio
More attraction details
Owner description: Rancho del Rio caters for riders of all levels, offering bespoke riding holidays for small groups arranging lessons and treks on request. Ride with us along the Guadalhorce river,enjoying breathtaking views of the Andalucian countryside,enjoy the sights and sounds of nature at its best. All rides are on genuine Andalucian horses with traditional Spanish saddles. Disabled and special needs catered for.
Derbyshire
“Amazing ride!”
Reviewed 18 April 2012

I went for a ride here and had a wonderful time, I got equipped with a safety hat and then set off on a well trained beautiful horse called Inca. Jane, the owner, was enthusiastic and very experienced and helped me to feel confident. I rode through a river and past the lemon groves and also cantered up a hill! I loved it and hope to come again .

Visited April 2012

Derby
“Caitlins review”
Reviewed 17 April 2012

Friendly people with a wonderful personality and really looked after pretty horses.It was amazing when Jane took me for a canter which i loved. I really want to go again for another ride.I hope to one day go back and see you all.Jane is an amazing rider and lovely instructer to go riding with, so if you want to go horse riding on holiday in spain come hear!!!!!

Visited April 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horselovers paradise at the costa del sol.”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Nice friendly people and horses. Beautiful views of the andalucian country site.

Furthermore spending time with the owner jane, with her refreshing look on life, is an inspirational experience!!!

Children and adults, experienced as well as starting riders, will have the time of theorie life!!!

Madelijn de with, the netherlands.

1 Thank MADSIE1971
Marbella, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Spain on horse back, the best place to go”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

I was convinced to go riding here with Jane after a long spell away from horses, following an unfortunate incident as a young teen, I thought I would never ride another horse. I really must say, hand on heart that Jane gave me the confidence to start again, from the basic's. With her at my side I felt safe on horse back once again. If your over on holiday , or are lucky enough to live in the Costa Del Sol, there is no nicer way to see the Spanish countryside than on a horse, Thank you to Jane and her wonderful team for showing me the world through your eyes. I shall be back many times over this coming spring and summer

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Maria M
Malaga, Spain
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“horse riding in the campo”
Reviewed 13 January 2012

basic facilities, but a good wellcome. Great country for nature trails. Only 45 minutes from the coast, and conveniant for the train into Malaga, and Beautiful scenery in the opposite direction.