“simply excellent!!”
Review of Rancho del Rio - CLOSED

Rancho del Rio
More attraction details
Owner description: Rancho del Rio caters for riders of all levels, offering bespoke riding holidays for small groups arranging lessons and treks on request. Ride with us along the Guadalhorce river,enjoying breathtaking views of the Andalucian countryside,enjoy the sights and sounds of nature at its best. All rides are on genuine Andalucian horses with traditional Spanish saddles. Disabled and special needs catered for.
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I had such a lovely ride, i wish i could have been there all day!! Jane was a brilliant instructor, and she made me and my family feel welcome the whole time we were there (which was ages as we hung around for a chat). She catered for all the different experience levels so none of us missed out and i went for a few canters while my beginner family could just walk and see the scenery on the beautiful spanish bred horses. The horses were so well behaved and gentle rides especially as most of them had been rescued and brought back to such a high standard of fitness, its truly heart warming! we all felt safe, relaxed and enjoyed every second while we were there! Thankyou so much, I hope to come back in the future and would definately recommend to all ages for a fab horsey time!!

Reviewed 29 May 2012

I took my friends to Jane Allum's riding establishment because India is only six years old and I knew from her reputation that Jane would look after her well, especially as she also holds a Pony Club meeting on a Saturday so the atmosphere there is completely natural. No snobbish attitudes, just a warm welcome and super riding. I have put some photos to show just how much my friends enjoyed themselves. Couldn't have been better! Thank you Jane

Reviewed 18 April 2012

I went for a ride here and had a wonderful time, I got equipped with a safety hat and then set off on a well trained beautiful horse called Inca. Jane, the owner, was enthusiastic and very experienced and helped me to feel confident. I rode through a river and past the lemon groves and also cantered up a hill! I loved it and hope to come again .

Reviewed 17 April 2012

Friendly people with a wonderful personality and really looked after pretty horses.It was amazing when Jane took me for a canter which i loved. I really want to go again for another ride.I hope to one day go back and see you all.Jane is an amazing rider and lovely instructer to go riding with, so if you want to go horse riding on holiday in spain come hear!!!!!

Reviewed 19 January 2012

Nice friendly people and horses. Beautiful views of the andalucian country site.

Furthermore spending time with the owner jane, with her refreshing look on life, is an inspirational experience!!!

Children and adults, experienced as well as starting riders, will have the time of theorie life!!!

Madelijn de with, the netherlands.

1  Thank MADSIE1971