With the obvious exception of Chisnipani (Nepal), this has to be the worst accommodation I have ever stayed in:
- The owner has four dogs
- The guesthouse including the bedrooms smell of damp dog
- The bedrooms have no lock on the door
- The bedrooms are (incredibly) interconnected by a shared bathroom
- This is the only available bathroom
None of these important points are mentioned on the booking website.
Fortunately the guests in the interconnected bedroom were friends of my wife. However, we had made bookings independently and through different websites. There is no way the owner could have known any (vague) connection before our arrival.
As we had already made payment in full at the time of booking and with little chance of recovering any money we felt we had to persevere with to difficult situation.
Over and above the issues outlined above:
- Breakfast crockery and cutlery was dirty. It appeared to have been rinsed and not dried rather than washed thoroughly - we avoided breakfast on days two and four and limited to toast on days one and three
- It is apparently acceptable for dogs to cool off in the swimming pool
- Toilet paper ran out by day three
- No a/c
- No mirror in the rooms
Fascinating from an anthropological point of view, awful otherwise.
We were made to feel comfortable and welcome from the beginning.
The location is perfect for the nearby beach and also within 15 minutes drive either way there are many other beautiful areas to visit such as La Azohia, the Port and Bolneuvo.
Lovely clean large swimming pool and comfortable clean accommodation.
We will use the B&B again when next in the area.
Overall excellent - go visit!
|How easy was it to book the property?||How easy was key pickup/access to the property?|
|Overall condition of the property||Bedding & mattresses|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|