“Thrilling Stay”
Review of Pine Hills Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Malaybalay City
Pine Hills Hotel
CDO
“Thrilling Stay”
Reviewed 17 May 2012

Pine Hills Hotel is a very great hotel in Mindanao. I had book in their OFFICIAL www.pinehillshotel.cdoph.com.

I stayed there for a week. I had a great experience in the hotel. The place was gigantic. It has a very great location. I booked the second floor which was kind of dim. I just spent the week eating and enjoying the services the hotel has to offer.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank cdo g

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed 21 September 2011

I stayed at Pine Hills Hotel during my most recent trip to Malaybalay, Bukidnon. I needed a quiet place to rest and work, and I was concerned that this was the only hotel in Malaybalay. As it turns out, Pine Hills Hotel was the perfect place for me. As I entered the hotel, I felt as if I was entering the home of a friend. The place was bright and cheerful and cozy. There were paintings, sculpture, and art work everywhere, and the furnishings revealed the owner's pride in Filipino design. The lobby and restaurant were conducive to having meetings and just hanging out with friends, which is just what I did during the 3 days that I was in Malaybalay.

I loved my room, too. Like the ground floor, my room was bright, cheerful, and cozy. I spent practically all of Sunday in my room just watching TV, and it felt like I was just at home on a lazy Sunday afternoon. While the rooms didn't have wifi, all I had to do was walk a few meters to the second floor common area and make myself comfortable at one of the many chairs and nooks there. The setup was conducive to working, as well as just chilling out with a laptop or a book. The food was delicious, too.

Although there are other cheaper places I could have stayed at in Malaybalay, in terms of location, comfort, service, and amenities, Pine Hills Hotel was definitely value for money. I will be back.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
#1 of 7 in Malaybalay City
No photo provided
Bukidnon Business Hotel
#4 of 7 in Malaybalay City

Been to Pine Hills Hotel? Share your experiences!