I first considered this place of lodging through the government website because it was cheap (with several facilities I required) and I decided to stay here because my contact from CDO who travels to Malaybalay often suggested I lodge here. So I did. I paid 600/night for a single air conditioned room (I stayed for 3 nights). It came with my own bathroom, TV.) Upon arrival, they presented me with a towel and soap. Freebies! Haha. Anyway, to make this easier and faster I'll make a pro and con list
- simple with essentials
- free wifi
- very friendly staff!
- good location (within the town but safe and quiet)
- good parking spaces
-24 hour shop (i think? i went out at around 12mn and they still sold me water...)
- sloooow internet. I mean, it would take around 10-15 seconds before it fully loads but it's free so whatever!)
- no hot water showers! (this was torture since it was really cold when I visited, and I shower at night so x times colder!)
- poor lighting (one of the light bulbs in my room wasn't working. the main light is not as bright and with the light badly located, i couldn't see myself decently in the mirror!)
Not a bad place to stay. It only has limited rooms. If you're on a budget but want a decent place to crash the night? I suggest this place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your 1st Avenue Apartel/ Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.