“Good place to stay”

1st Avenue Apartel/ Inn
Quezon City, Philippines
“Good place to stay”
Reviewed 29 November 2012

The place is new. The room is new. Wi-Fi is available free in the rooms. Bathroom is clean. LCD TV with cable channels. Air conditioned rooms. Hot and cold water. Parking is available for about a dozen vehicles. Rooms are quite affordable.

Room Tip: Night time is generally quiet where it is. But better to stay in rooms away from the street during...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
5 Thank hitman531ph

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Newark, New Jersey
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Professional and very nice staff. Rooms are kept clean. Bed sheets and pillows are clean. Aircondition is good. Big, flat TV screen, hot shower, fast Internet connection. We stayed in this hotel 10 days and was very pleased with everything and everyone.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Asj1225
Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed 22 January 2012

I first considered this place of lodging through the government website because it was cheap (with several facilities I required) and I decided to stay here because my contact from CDO who travels to Malaybalay often suggested I lodge here. So I did. I paid 600/night for a single air conditioned room (I stayed for 3 nights). It came with my own bathroom, TV.) Upon arrival, they presented me with a towel and soap. Freebies! Haha. Anyway, to make this easier and faster I'll make a pro and con list

Pro
- simple with essentials
- free wifi
- very friendly staff!
- clean
- good location (within the town but safe and quiet)
- good parking spaces
-24 hour shop (i think? i went out at around 12mn and they still sold me water...)

Con
- sloooow internet. I mean, it would take around 10-15 seconds before it fully loads but it's free so whatever!)
- no hot water showers! (this was torture since it was really cold when I visited, and I shower at night so x times colder!)
- poor lighting (one of the light bulbs in my room wasn't working. the main light is not as bright and with the light badly located, i couldn't see myself decently in the mirror!)

Overall
Not a bad place to stay. It only has limited rooms. If you're on a budget but want a decent place to crash the night? I suggest this place.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
12 Thank Miiica
#5 of 7 in Malaybalay City
Dahilayan Forest Park Resort
Dahilayan Forest Park Resort
#1 of 3 in Manolo Fortich

Been to 1st Avenue Apartel/ Inn? Share your experiences!