“Good vegetarian dishes”

Asmara Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #2 of 72 Restaurants in Senggigi
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Since 1997, international, authentic Lombok and Indonesian cuisine, vegan dishes and lots of gluten free options.Cozy outdoor and indoor dining.
Norfolk, United Kingdom
“Good vegetarian dishes”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

A nice welcome from the staff who were attentive throughout our meal. It wash' very busy so only the front portion of the restaurant was being used. The menu was good with more vegetarian dishes than most of the other restaurants we have tried in Sengiggi. The service was prompt and the dishes were all very good. My Nasi goreng was better than many I have had. When we had finished, although we hadn't asked for it, we were told to wait a few minutes for the transport to return and we were taken back to our hotel. I shall certainly try the restaurant again.

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Exceptional Service. Good Price”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Food was good, but not fantastic. Dessert menu could've been more creative. Nothing struck our fancy and we left without any dessert.
What made this place a (passable) winner was their exceptional service. They offer free pick-up from your hotel (within a reasonable radius) and free return! Waiters were always smiling and willing to help. Come here if you want to be doted on and still have pretty good food at a great price.

• Visited November 2013
Perth, Australia
“A 5/10 Restaurant”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

It was a very quite night when we went to the Asmara and should have known better. Entree's were ok, and my chicken parmeson quite good, however my wife had Thai prawns with asian greens in this dish was very ordinary. Obviously frozen prawns thawed out in a microwave and the asian greens very bitter and inedible!! I would suggest going here when they are busy.

Visited November 2013
Hong Kong, China
“Great original style food”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I was here for a book launch and we decided to stay for dinner as well. The menu had quite a lot of German dishes on it, which in many Asian countries is always hit or miss. The food was extremely good - black Pepper Steak with Croquettes - and as authentic as back in my home country. My friends dishes from western to Asian also looked great and the empty plates showed it was great fanfare. I really look forward to trying more dishes there next time I am in Sengigi.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Great evening”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Spot on food and service at a great price for the quality. Best meal since the start of my trip and relaxed laid back atmosphere. Decent.