First time in Lobok, reading many reviews i think my best choice...being in many asian places this is def place to return...great value for money payed, friendly stuff, good meals, decents prices..BUT the pool takes it all, probably 100 m long overlooking the tropical forest gives you total mind relax, no rush/annoying...def much better than Sheraton /"5star"/ double expensive down the road/ only go there for seafood eve buffet/
Stayed in Dahl 7&11 both wifi good accesible, only "problem" is the water staying if u shower longer but not an issue for us...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the arms of a cliff and among Lombok's natural landscape, the hotel takes its name 'kebun' which means 'garden' in Bahasa. A tropical oasis; inspired by the concepts of natural living and modest luxury, our garden home allows you to experience the art of slowing down in quiet seclusion. With a 24hr Front Desk, upgraded (free) WIFI and daily housekeeping at your service, there is no better place to ease your mind.Be immersed in the tranquil ambience of nature. Lose yourself in the sounds of the rustling trees. Leave your city worries behind. Welcome to The Kebun Experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kebun Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manna Kebun Hotel Senggigi
- Kebun Villas & Resort Senggigi, Lombok