We stayed here for 4 nights after trekking up Mt. Rinjani and were satisfied with our experience.
-Greeted with a drink and homemade jellies.
-Nice pool viee rooms with a balcony.
-Good location 10 mins walk from many restaurants.
-Decent buffet breakfast.
-Free DVD hire.
-Service can be haphazard and slow: our room service plates were not collected from oir balcony for more than a day, and we had to wait nearly 90 mins to be served lunch at the pool.
-The shower was never hot for more than 5 minutes and half of the time we only had cold showers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the arms of a cliff and among Lombok's natural landscape, the hotel takes its name 'kebun' which means 'garden' in Bahasa. A tropical oasis; inspired by the concepts of natural living and modest luxury, our garden home allows you to experience the art of slowing down in quiet seclusion. With a 24hr Front Desk, upgraded (free) WIFI and daily housekeeping at your service, there is no better place to ease your mind.Be immersed in the tranquil ambience of nature. Lose yourself in the sounds of the rustling trees. Leave your city worries behind. Welcome to The Kebun Experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Kebun Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manna Kebun Hotel Senggigi
- Kebun Villas & Resort Senggigi, Lombok