A very friendly staff and a bit more professional than other hotels in the area makes this one a good choice. The good: comfortable, simple rooms, big bathrooms, nice views of the lush mountains, huge pool (actually two pools) and decent breakfast. The not so great: too big to be personal, lack of privacy and a very small ocean view. Cookie cutter rooms with great balconies, but make sure to ask for the second floor! If you have the first floor you are even with the pool lacking any views. Location is very good, within a ten minute walk to restaurants and the main strip. It comes down to preference...my husband and I prefer small, boutique hotels (which there are a few VERY good ones that we cannot write specifically on here). If having all the comforts is for you (even down to a DVD player) than Kebun is a good choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the arms of a cliff and among Lombok's natural landscape, the hotel takes its name 'kebun' which means 'garden' in Bahasa. A tropical oasis; inspired by the concepts of natural living and modest luxury, our garden home allows you to experience the art of slowing down in quiet seclusion. With a 24hr Front Desk, upgraded (free) WIFI and daily housekeeping at your service, there is no better place to ease your mind.Be immersed in the tranquil ambience of nature. Lose yourself in the sounds of the rustling trees. Leave your city worries behind. Welcome to The Kebun Experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kebun Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manna Kebun Hotel Senggigi
- Kebun Villas & Resort Senggigi, Lombok