We just stayed for a night in Kebun Villa (room angsana 5) with a private pool. Room is great, clean enough. But, you would think a nice place like this (not cheap), would provide more towels (since it is a pool villa), some decent shampoo and shower gel. But, they don't.
Staffs are friendly, food are not too bad too.
I would try some place else if i go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the arms of a cliff and among Lombok's natural landscape, the hotel takes its name 'kebun' which means 'garden' in Bahasa. A tropical oasis; inspired by the concepts of natural living and modest luxury, our garden home allows you to experience the art of slowing down in quiet seclusion. With a 24hr Front Desk, upgraded (free) WIFI and daily housekeeping at your service, there is no better place to ease your mind.Be immersed in the tranquil ambience of nature. Lose yourself in the sounds of the rustling trees. Leave your city worries behind. Welcome to The Kebun Experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kebun Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manna Kebun Hotel Senggigi
- Kebun Villas & Resort Senggigi, Lombok