Staying at Kuben Sengiggi from Aug 18 to 24, going through a week of diasappointments....
1/ Poor breakfast...lukewarm coffee, fruit satay enriched with flies...!!!!
2/ Smell of sewage in room from time to time
3/ Very weak wi-fi in room
4/ Inexperienced ( though helpful ) staff and insufficient tourist information...not even
5/ You better come and experience it 'cause I can't tell you all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the arms of a cliff and among Lombok's natural landscape, the hotel takes its name 'kebun' which means 'garden' in Bahasa. A tropical oasis; inspired by the concepts of natural living and modest luxury, our garden home allows you to experience the art of slowing down in quiet seclusion. With a 24hr Front Desk, upgraded (free) WIFI and daily housekeeping at your service, there is no better place to ease your mind.Be immersed in the tranquil ambience of nature. Lose yourself in the sounds of the rustling trees. Leave your city worries behind. Welcome to The Kebun Experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kebun Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manna Kebun Hotel Senggigi
- Kebun Villas & Resort Senggigi, Lombok