Review Highlights
Excellent Dive Support

Haven’t dived for over 6 years so was lovely to have such a friendly team to go with . Well... read more

Reviewed 20 September 2023
Jane H
Fuss-free Froggy to meet all your diving needs

Very friendly and experienced staff, even the boatmen and boat captains were extremely warm... read more

Reviewed 4 August 2023
JacintaG654
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Lombok
from £53.50
from £70.37
from £51.66
from £31.91
More Info
All reviews dive master gili islands diving trip boat crew day trip these guys octopus moray eels herman instructor safety equipment team briefing lombok visibility aziz
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 December 2014

My brother and I got the open Water Certification in Senggigi at Scuba Froggy with Jean and Alicia.

I'm very happy with the service, they are 100 % committed and interested that you learn and have a great experience. I have taken different kinds of classes over my life, from skydiving, paragliding, kitesurfing etc... and I can say that Jean is one of the best instructors I ever had.

They are very professional, organized and friendly. I will take my next curse with them for sure.......

Date of experience: December 2014
ScubaFroggy-GiliAir, Kierownik ds. PR at Scuba Froggy - Senggigi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2014

Hi! We appretiate your comment and recommendation :). We also will remember you both as great, gifted divers who gave us a lot of satisfaction in teaching. Open Water Course is just a begining :).
With your gift for diving you can be not only Advanced but also Rescue in very near future.
Have a nice vacation and... let other people know more about Lombok.

Best from Scuba Froggy team!

Reviewed 24 December 2014

All of the team right from the booking through until delivery back to the hotel were excellent. The dive locations were as good as you can expect for the area with plenty of coral and fish life to be seen. After a lot of diving in Australia, these are 'lazy' dives. You get all the heavy lifting done for you which makes it a lot more enjoyable. If you are after a great team who take an interest in what you are doing and want to see, this is the group for you. My wife and daughter wanted to go snorkelling and one of the deck hands swam along with them to make sure they were capable. The boat is pretty basic which is the norm for this part of the world but very functional and has a higher hp engine than many of the competition which I'm sure could come in handy at times.

If your looking for a dive group around the Senggigi side of the gillis, these guys are definitely worth a look.

Date of experience: December 2014
ScubaFroggy-GiliAir, Kierownik ds. PR at Scuba Froggy - Senggigi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2014

Hi, thank you very much that you found time to write so awsome comment :). We hope it will help many couples to take decision how to spend time in Lombok, particulary when one is diver but other not.
We also appreciate your thoughts about ord staff and boat. we try to be better and better and therfore In spring we will have the next, new boat with more facilities for guests.
We wish you Happy New Year and... invite you to Lombok again :)

Scuba Froggy Team

Reviewed 14 December 2014

Professional crew, good choice of sites and good weather added up to a great day's diving with Froggy. Turtles, moray, octopus, lion fish and so much living colour seen on the dives. Today's dives were my 3rd and 4th dives after getting my open water qualification. Froggy had the right approach for my ability level.

Date of experience: December 2014
ScubaFroggy-GiliAir, Kierownik ds. PR at Scuba Froggy - Senggigi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2014

Thank you for your comment :). We hope your opinion about diving in Lombok area will advise more people to visit this amazing island. Particulary when someone is afraid of rainig season :). We recommend you to dive in South Lombok, which is different than Gili Islands and very exciting.
Maybe we will dive together over there one day?
Best regards,
Scuba Froggy Team

Reviewed 25 November 2014

fantastic trips. My wife and I did the snorkelling on the Monday which was great value and really good fun. Saw turtles everywhere and a sea snake. I did the discover scuba day on Sunday which was great. Two good dives saw lots of interesting fish and probably the largest turtle in the world - I might be exaggerating a little. Good equipment, very safety conscious and engaging. Lunch was good at the restaurant. I will be back next year to get my licence. Would thoroughly recommend it.

Date of experience: November 2014
1  Thank travelmonkey35
ScubaFroggy-GiliAir, Owner at Scuba Froggy - Senggigi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2014

Hello travelmonkey35,

Thanks for your time to write us such a kind review.

It is a great satisfaction to read that you enjoyed your two days with us and both activities.
The under water life around the Gili islands is rich and as dives are easy it is always possible to spend a good time doing bubbles.

Will be waiting for you for your next step in the diving world, your Open Water Diver Course.

Sunny regards,
Guillaume.

Reviewed 24 November 2014

A group of 8 of us recently went on a day trip snorkelling to the Gili Islands with Scuba Froggy. We all thoroughly enjoyed the experience and would recommend this tour.
Most of us had our own snorkels and just borrowed fins from the boat, so we had no problems with dirty snorkels - the people who did borrow them didn't seem to complain about them being dirty though.
We started by taking a 30min car ride from the Sheraton Senggigi to the harbour where we got onto a boat and were taken about 10mins off-shore to one of the Gili Islands. We got into the water and floated with the current, admiring the many varieties of fish and coral. The water here wasn't very deep and was nice and warm. After floating for a while, we were picked up by the boat and taken to another island for lunch (own cost). This was a nice place to sit and relax and have a chat. We then got back onto the boat and were taken to another island where we got into the water again. The water here was a lot deeper and there was a big drop-off on one side....I felt like I was swimming in an aquarium with Nemo! "Stay away from the edge Nemo!"
At both snorkelling locations, the water was very clear and clean. We were lucky enough to see about 5 turtles, an eel, a sea snake and many many beautiful fish.
It was an amazing experience and some of the best snorkelling I have ever done. For a cost of AUD$29 each, it was money well spent.
Highly recommended!

Date of experience: November 2014

Hello WeLoveTravelling22,

Thanks for your time to write us a review.

It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your day snorkeling with us and that all your group spent a good day.

Snorkel are not "dirty", the white plastic intend to turn yellow or black after a short period of time and unfortunately it is impossible to keep them in a pristine condition. They are regularly brushed and washed after each day trip in a desinfectant product (detol). That's probably why people using it don't mind but we have to admit that they do look like as "dirty".

We do hope to meet you soon to share some more snorkeling time and why not diving around the Gili islands.

Sunny regards,