“Discover Scuba course”

Scuba Froggy - Senggigi
Ranked #2 of 58 Tours in Senggigi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Scuba Froggy is a PADI 5 Star Dive Center operating in Lombok from the Noth of Lombok (Gili Islands, Senggigi) to the South (Kuta, Gerupuk, Belongas). Thanks to high standards in teaching, client service, safety, gear and boat condition we became No. 1 on tripAdvisor in category „Boats & Water Sports in Senggigi“ in 2015. With small dive groups and small classes you can be assured of lots of attention from our fully qualified and experienced PADI dive staff. We offer daily fun dives, night diving, snorkeling trips, courses (for adults and kids) and sunset trips. You can enjoy trips to Gilis on our „BIG FROG“, the only diving boat in area with toillet, shower, mattresses and spacious sundeck. We offer also dive safari in Raja Ampat and Flores-Komodo by our liveaboard - MV EMPRESS.
Reviewed 6 January 2015

I can say nothing but great things about Scuba Froggy. We stayed at the Pool Villa Club and organizing our scuba trip was easy and done with enthusiasm. The dive staff were friendly and professional and made us feel welcome immediately. Alicja is a great instructor and I recommend, wholeheartedly, her or anyone of the dive staff at Scuba Froggy, if you are planning a diving trip from Lombok Island. Thanks Alicja, Jean-Charle, Herman and the rest of Scuba Froggy. See you again soon!!

ScubaFroggy-GiliAir, Kierownik ds. PR at Scuba Froggy - Senggigi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2015

Dear "polish diver" :). Thank you for your visit and diving together. We hope your recommendation will help to promote wonderful Lombok and its underwater treasures in Poland. If you have any photos or movies, please share its on our fanpage in Fb ora just by e-mail. Have only good memories and if you are happy with Scuba Frogy service, recommend us among your diving friends.

best!

in 21 reviews
"sheraton hotel"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 28 December 2014

I dived with them 6 times. In Kuta and Gili Islands. Very professional staff, especially thanks for Tomas, for his patient and high safety standards. They have fast boats and nice crew. I've got only best memories from my vacations with Scuba Froggy :)

Reviewed 26 December 2014

Very professional staff with loads of experience. The dive masters (both the french and Indonesian) were very friendly and attentive. The service was also very good, from the timely pick-up to the instructions to the limited number of divers per master. Two dives in the Gili islands (leaving at 9 am and returning at 4 pm) will run you 900k rupiah.

The only reason i gave 4 out of 5 was because the (new) owner was supposed to be one of the masters, but during the actual dive he was busy taking pictures and not necessarily looking out for his two divers. Having said that he was a friendly guy.

Reviewed 26 December 2014

Scuba Froggy is a fantastic Dive Centre. My two sons, ages 15 and 16, and I (50 years old) completed the PADI Open Water course with Farid at the Senggigi Beach location. We started our training in the Sheraton Resort pool which was ideal for the initial training dives. Farid's top priority was for our safety and he ensured that we knew each skill before proceeding onto the next task. We did four open water dives off the Gili islands to complete our training. We also got to see a lot of exciting aquatic life such as sea turtles, a 2m sea snake, and lots of angel fishes.

If you're an experienced diver, Scuba Froggy has excellent equipment to rent that is regularly and properly serviced and a dive master to take you out for day trips. Snorkeling adventures are also available and the cost includes a guide too.

I highly recommend Scuba Froggy as it is a professional and friendly dive centre in Lombok.

1  Thank Tim C
ScubaFroggy-GiliAir, Właściciel at Scuba Froggy - Senggigi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2014

Hi, that`s great to read so positive opinion - thank you! Winter time is good time to visit Lombok and try diving althouth many people think raining season could unanable diving. Everything what you mentioned deny these all reservetions :).
We hope you will advise your friends to visit Lombok (and spend some time with us - of course:).

Say hellow to you family.
Happy New Year and... see you in the future!

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 December 2014

My brother and I got the open Water Certification in Senggigi at Scuba Froggy with Jean and Alicia.

I'm very happy with the service, they are 100 % committed and interested that you learn and have a great experience. I have taken different kinds of classes over my life, from skydiving, paragliding, kitesurfing etc... and I can say that Jean is one of the best instructors I ever had.

They are very professional, organized and friendly. I will take my next curse with them for sure.......

ScubaFroggy-GiliAir, Kierownik ds. PR at Scuba Froggy - Senggigi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2014

Hi! We appretiate your comment and recommendation :). We also will remember you both as great, gifted divers who gave us a lot of satisfaction in teaching. Open Water Course is just a begining :).
With your gift for diving you can be not only Advanced but also Rescue in very near future.
Have a nice vacation and... let other people know more about Lombok.

Best from Scuba Froggy team!