“Excellent!”

Scuba Froggy - Senggigi
Ranked #2 of 57 Tours in Senggigi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Scuba Froggy is a PADI 5 Star Dive Center operating in Lombok from the Noth of Lombok (Gili Islands, Senggigi) to the South (Kuta, Gerupuk, Belongas). Thanks to high standards in teaching, client service, safety, gear and boat condition we became No. 1 on tripAdvisor in category „Boats & Water Sports in Senggigi“ in 2015. With small dive groups and small classes you can be assured of lots of attention from our fully qualified and experienced PADI dive staff. We offer daily fun dives, night diving, snorkeling trips, courses (for adults and kids) and sunset trips. You can enjoy trips to Gilis on our „BIG FROG“, the only diving boat in area with toillet, shower, mattresses and spacious sundeck. We offer also dive safari in Raja Ampat and Flores-Komodo by our liveaboard - MV EMPRESS.
Reviewed 20 January 2015

Thanks to Scuba Froggy Team! Their professionalism, their good mood, I spend great holidays! The team is always at your disposal and handles wonderfully well of you and you will receive a customized service. The teacher was highly experienced and dedicated, showing great care in the teaching process. Everybody in the team was extremely professional and friendly. An excellent center and team to go diving A lot of fun! I highly recommend this dive center !

ScubaFroggy-GiliAir, Właściciel at Scuba Froggy - Senggigi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2015

Hello!
We are impressed by your comment and lots of observations. As you noticed we try to offer our service in small, familiar groups, because we know how much emotions accompany diving experience. We hope you will visit us when you are again in Lombok. Thanks again and all the best!

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"experienced divers"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 18 January 2015

Took the advanced dive certification with Scuba Froggy. We had 5 dives over 2 days nearby at the Gili Islands. It costed about 3.2 million Ind Rupiah and we prebooked a few months before actually going down.

1) Firstly Senggigi is quite a ways away from lombok airport, so be prepared for a ride.

2) The staff there are very pleasant, friendly and helpful. They were especially patient with my friend and i as we had not dived in quite some time and are also relatively new. There was no pressure/scoldings and we got along fine. (our instructor was jean)

3) We dived off a longtail boat. In the boat, there was my instructor, my friend and i, the boat captain and one crew member and one group snorkeling. Thus, there was no overcrowding at the dive site or on the boat and was very quiet and peaceful.

4) Out of 5 dives, there were two memorable dives where the visibility was great and there were many marine life around. The other two were so-so and the first dive was just a 'refresher' for my friend and I. However, i know that the visibilkity can;t be controlled by the Scuba company so I do not fault them, just my luck!

All in all, a great experience. :)

Reviewed 6 January 2015

I can say nothing but great things about Scuba Froggy. We stayed at the Pool Villa Club and organizing our scuba trip was easy and done with enthusiasm. The dive staff were friendly and professional and made us feel welcome immediately. Alicja is a great instructor and I recommend, wholeheartedly, her or anyone of the dive staff at Scuba Froggy, if you are planning a diving trip from Lombok Island. Thanks Alicja, Jean-Charle, Herman and the rest of Scuba Froggy. See you again soon!!

ScubaFroggy-GiliAir, Kierownik ds. PR at Scuba Froggy - Senggigi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2015

Dear "polish diver" :). Thank you for your visit and diving together. We hope your recommendation will help to promote wonderful Lombok and its underwater treasures in Poland. If you have any photos or movies, please share its on our fanpage in Fb ora just by e-mail. Have only good memories and if you are happy with Scuba Frogy service, recommend us among your diving friends.

best!
Scuba Froggy Team

Reviewed 28 December 2014

I dived with them 6 times. In Kuta and Gili Islands. Very professional staff, especially thanks for Tomas, for his patient and high safety standards. They have fast boats and nice crew. I've got only best memories from my vacations with Scuba Froggy :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 December 2014

Very professional staff with loads of experience. The dive masters (both the french and Indonesian) were very friendly and attentive. The service was also very good, from the timely pick-up to the instructions to the limited number of divers per master. Two dives in the Gili islands (leaving at 9 am and returning at 4 pm) will run you 900k rupiah.

The only reason i gave 4 out of 5 was because the (new) owner was supposed to be one of the masters, but during the actual dive he was busy taking pictures and not necessarily looking out for his two divers. Having said that he was a friendly guy.