“Greatest Instructor - lovely team”
Review of Lombok Dive

Lombok Dive
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are the first diving company on Lombok, set up and run by local people. We offer you personal guidance in diving and snorkeling trips around Lombok.
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I went with the crew 3 days diving - each day 2 dives. I did my advanced and I always had my own instructor. He supported me and strenghten my knowledge in diving. We did several training under the water. As I wanted to take pictures he supported me to find a solution and I could take many pictures. they also drop me off at my location.

If I am ever coming again I will go with them and can highly recommend them. Smaller as other diving locations - but the amount of staff does not say anything about the crew.

i can recommend them absolutely!!!

Date of experience: March 2018
in 3 reviews
"company"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I went to Gili Trawangan for fun dives. Me and my friend organized 9 dives during our stay. We chose Lombok Dive because the staffs are nice, friendly, and the dive price was not too expensive.

We ended up doing 8 dives during 3 days. The dive guides are very friendly, cooperative, and professional, they know the places of the wrecks, and also the objects we were looking for.

We met black tip and white tip sharks, sea turtles, lion fish, scorpion fish, puffer fish, mantis shrimp, and many more.
We saw the bounty wreck and the new wreck.

Thanks Lombok Dive!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Gili T has marverlous marine lives, sharks, sea turtles and many kinds of marine animals.
My friend worked in Jarkata introduced Gili T and Lombok Dive to me. It was my first time diving without knowledge of swimming, nervous at first time, but Amon the introductor and his crews are professional and helped me a lot. Also met a lot of friends here, a very nice couple named Anna and Will, who dived for more than 20 years, also helped me a lot in the first stage.
Amon also took pictures for me underwater, which is really good and preciious to me.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Our diving trip from Gili T was perfectly arranged by Suparman. Included transport by horsecart to the harbour, boat, all necessary equipment and friendly instructors. The taught us the basics of diving and then took us into the ocean.
During our dive we saw many different species, among others, statuettes, lionfish, octopus, clowning and pufferfish

Date of experience: November 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Booked a dive for myself with their Aston Resort Office, they let my wife accompany me though she did not wife and were kind enough to drop her to Gili M and pick her back as well. We booked a package with dive and pictures. The trainer explained everything about how to go and how to do the bit inside which was accurate and no problems were faced, though the wet suit was not a full length of the arm and they did not warn against a bite from the reef or an urchin is always a possibility. So since it was first dive I scratched my hand against something, probably a urchin or the reef and it became really itchy inside the water. Once I was out their was this lady instructor (Australian) whom I did ask of why is it so itchy, as to which is she said it will burn for some more time and die down eventually but the ordeal lasted for almost 15 days after that dive and my travel onwards was really spoilt and even got a fever due to the same. The experience of the dive was though divine, not much of sea life to see here but I was preparing myself for better dive sites after leaning here, it is really cheap to dive in Gili. Had the company told me some medicines or precautions my experience with them would have been better. The photos they send were clicked well.

Date of experience: March 2017