Open today: 08:00 - 19:00

Reviewed 2 August 2018
ChristophE791
Munich, Germany
via mobile

All reviews open water course gili islands diving locations diving experience explained everything reef sharks these guys lunch break private boat equipment crew superman company instructor lombok knowledge safety
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

This is a great dive company ran by locals. Booked two days of diving way back in March time for our trip in October. Communication was delayed at times but don't be put off by this. Also we visited just after the earthquakes so things were affected.
Pick up from hotel was smooth and private boat whisks you to the gili islands. Had an equipment issue on my first dive but the divemaster dealt with this expertly and managed me well. On the second dive a extra guide came with us for reassurance. Couldn't ask to be treated better
Now for the dives. A great divemaster with amazing local knowledge goes a long way and made the four dives we did some of our best. We have dived many times in various locations and these dive sites were right up amongst the best. If you love turtles and reef sharks you'll be spoilt. That being said the excellent divemaster showed us so many different species that often go unnoticed.
We would highly recommend this company for a memorable diving experience.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Had a nice trip with Harjanto around the Gili islands...can really recommend lombok dive: in shape equipment, friendly staff, good dive guides!

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Wow!! We’ve done a few dives and snorkeling tours around the world now and this has to be one of the best! The amount of beautiful fish you see is incredible. Absolute highlight seeing so many turtles too. Would highly recommend these guys, they made us feel super comfortable and the free water and fruit was a great bonus!

1  Thank harriett21
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

We had a perfect day together with Lombok Divers. It was years since we had our last dive, but insted of paying a lot of money for a refreshment class, they helped us when ever they saw we were unsure and held a quick brief before the dive. The group had several divemasters, so the groups were small, and we felt well catered. Would have chosen them again. Important to support the locals as well, they are as good as any other guides.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

I originally signed up to go snorkelling, but couldn't resist trying my first dive with thee guys as they were so relaxed, friendly and knowledgeable.
My instructor was Stewart an Australian guy, really great to do my first dive with him, I had no trouble, he was super friendly and helpful, I saw turtles, clown fish, angel fish, amazing!
I loved it was much I went again the next day, Stewart was there but Amon was and again, so friendly, helpful, relaxed.
Loved diving with these guys, I will definatly be back one day!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I did 2 dives in the Gili’s whilst staying in Sengiggi.
It was PH in Indonesia for Hari Raya, other dive centres were closed or didn’t show up in the morning (froggy I heard...). Lombok dive was super reliable, they showed up right on time and I had a great day with them!
Dive master Andy did a great job in showing us things, yet looking after us and our safety.
Equipment looked fairly new.
I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

it's a great dive shop and they have years and years of experience diving arround lombok and the gili islands. there office is located in sengigi but you can book from gili's 2. the prices are a bit better then the shops on the island i think. and i love the fact that it is a localy owned dive shop that gives back to the community! the have Nice boats to take you diving and the staff is super friendly.they also do great trips to the lesser known east lombok.i would really recommend lombok dive to everyone and will go diving with them again for sure.

1  Thank lindaaaatje
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent dive trip!
On time pick up service from hotel in Senggigi area, local owned dive center by friendly owner Mr. Mohni, pleasant trip with helpfull dive guide Andy (dive master) and team, best value dive trip in Lombok.

Our dive sites are turtle heaven, halik, shark point, and bounty wreck. Turtle heaven is turtle paradise as the name it is, we met turtle everywhere. In halik sites we met two white tip shark in a small reef cave, it was interesting to peeping the sharks resting in the cave. Bounty wreck where we can talk underwater, like a little secret space inside the wreck.

Highly recomended dive center, especially when you stay in Senggigi area, free pick up service and drop off at the hotel. They will pick up at 8 am and back to Senggigi area around 3 pm.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Nice and helpful crew. Explained everything in details. Even if you are not doing well, they drag you in the water :) As a bonus you have fresh fruits and water on board. I can highly recommend.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I went with the crew 3 days diving - each day 2 dives. I did my advanced and I always had my own instructor. He supported me and strenghten my knowledge in diving. We did several training under the water. As I wanted to take pictures he supported me to find a solution and I could take many pictures. they also drop me off at my location.

If I am ever coming again I will go with them and can highly recommend them. Smaller as other diving locations - but the amount of staff does not say anything about the crew.

i can recommend them absolutely!!!

1  Thank Katrin G