Open today: 08:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Amazing diving experience

This is a great dive company ran by locals. Booked two days of diving way back in March time for... read more

Reviewed 6 October 2018
savturdle
via mobile
Everything perfect

Had a nice trip with Harjanto around the Gili islands...can really recommend lombok dive: in shape... read more

Reviewed 2 August 2018
ChristophE791
Munich, Germany
via mobile

All reviews shark point gili t turtle heaven bounty wreck diving locations diving experience different species explained everything these guys reef sharks private boat lion fish octopus equipment crew company instructor
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

We had a perfect day together with Lombok Divers. It was years since we had our last dive, but insted of paying a lot of money for a refreshment class, they helped us when ever they saw we were unsure and held a quick brief before the dive. The group had several divemasters, so the groups were small, and we felt well catered. Would have chosen them again. Important to support the locals as well, they are as good as any other guides.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 1 July 2018

I originally signed up to go snorkelling, but couldn't resist trying my first dive with thee guys as they were so relaxed, friendly and knowledgeable.
My instructor was Stewart an Australian guy, really great to do my first dive with him, I had no trouble, he was super friendly and helpful, I saw turtles, clown fish, angel fish, amazing!
I loved it was much I went again the next day, Stewart was there but Amon was and again, so friendly, helpful, relaxed.
Loved diving with these guys, I will definatly be back one day!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I did 2 dives in the Gili’s whilst staying in Sengiggi.
It was PH in Indonesia for Hari Raya, other dive centres were closed or didn’t show up in the morning (froggy I heard...). Lombok dive was super reliable, they showed up right on time and I had a great day with them!
Dive master Andy did a great job in showing us things, yet looking after us and our safety.
Equipment looked fairly new.
I would definitely recommend them!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

it's a great dive shop and they have years and years of experience diving arround lombok and the gili islands. there office is located in sengigi but you can book from gili's 2. the prices are a bit better then the shops on the island i think. and i love the fact that it is a localy owned dive shop that gives back to the community! the have Nice boats to take you diving and the staff is super friendly.they also do great trips to the lesser known east lombok.i would really recommend lombok dive to everyone and will go diving with them again for sure.

1  Thank lindaaaatje
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent dive trip!
On time pick up service from hotel in Senggigi area, local owned dive center by friendly owner Mr. Mohni, pleasant trip with helpfull dive guide Andy (dive master) and team, best value dive trip in Lombok.

Our dive sites are turtle heaven, halik, shark point, and bounty wreck. Turtle heaven is turtle paradise as the name it is, we met turtle everywhere. In halik sites we met two white tip shark in a small reef cave, it was interesting to peeping the sharks resting in the cave. Bounty wreck where we can talk underwater, like a little secret space inside the wreck.

Highly recomended dive center, especially when you stay in Senggigi area, free pick up service and drop off at the hotel. They will pick up at 8 am and back to Senggigi area around 3 pm.