“good food”

Ranked #23 of 81 Restaurants in Senggigi
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Fantastic beach-front location on the bay at Senggigi, overlooking the local fishing boats. Views of south-west Lombok, Nusa Penida and Bali. Friendly staff and splendid sunsets. Multi-channel TV and free pool table and WiFi.
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Enjoyed the chicken spring rolls the service was good not much to dislike we enjoyed our time there.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

we had fabulous Thai curries and soup here - tasted like authentic tom yum and green curry. great!! i think the chef might be from bangkok.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I dined solo here at this beachfront location for dessert one night. What lovely staff...so attentive (but not overly so) and friendly! Nice decor, nice menu selection, fast service. TVs available to watch sports (but not so loud as to bother those not wanting to watch), a pool table, plus the magnificent beach view. I would definitely come back here again.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

So far unfortunately the worst food we've had in Lombok, now I know it was Idul Fitri and so we allowed for extremely slow service.. However food was cold, had to ask for one of my sons meals - banana pancakes which tasted like play dough.. We had flavourless Tom Yum and mushy satays.. We came after reading the good reviews but won't be back.. :(

LombokRetiree, Owner at The Office Bar and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

I'm sorry that the food and service was not to your satisfaction but as you pointed out it was Idul Fitri. Normally we close on this day (the equivalent of Christmas Day in the west) but we put together a skeleton volunteer staff. Because we were one of the few places open on the day, we were swamped and had to turn people away because we ran out of tables, chairs and, for some menu items, food. We served 240 customers between 11am and 9pm - 50% higher than our previous highest daily total. Once again, I apologise, but I believe the staff did their best under the circumstances. If you ever come back, ask to speak to the owner and I will try to ensure that you enjoy your next meal.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

bar right by the beach - English owner has lived (perhaps chefed) in Thailand so the bar style eatery offers very tasty Thai food - the best we tasted in Sengiggi - disliked the heavy chairs