We stayed here in March (a couple). The best thing was the surrounds, especially the pool. The room was pretty ordinary, flat screen TV, bar fridge (but it didn't keep thinks cold). We had to run the aircon 24 hours a day as it struggled.
The staff were friendly and delivered ice to our room upon request.
The breakfast was pretty reasonable (not great) with a selection of western options and asian options.
We found the resort eating options expensive, but there are loads of local options a short walk away.
Worst thing: The long hall trip from Praya airport. We caught the bus which wound its was through the local countryside and the whole trip was about 1 hour 20 minutes. I hear the taxi is about 45 minutes. There is a freeway for about the first 10km, then you go through the windy villages and the city of Mattaram.
If we ever go back, we would avoid Senggigi and go straight to the Gilli Islands, which wer great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Senggigi, The Santosa Villas & Resort offers a range of accommodation styles from hotel to private pool villas with all amenities. The free form lagoon size pool, right on the beach, is the focal point of the resort to relax and enjoy the sun setting over Bali from the Sunset bar. Other facilities include bars, restaurants, 24 hour room service, tennis, kids club and conference center. Your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Santosa Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Santosa Villas Hotel Senggigi
- The Santosa Villas And Resort
- The Santosa Hotel
- Santosa Hotel Mataram
- The Santosa Villas & Resort Senggigi, Lombok