We stayed in a deluxe room, ground floor. Room spacious. Nice view of the green grass with palm trees. The building blends in with nature. I like the bamboo plants by the entrance. Staff helpful. We enjoyed swimming in the wide natural hot spring pool a great theraphy for tired muscles. We also enjoyed the egg boiling activity. The eggs taste good once it is boiled. There's also a reflexology trail in a hot spring, which is a unique experience to try. The smaller hot pools anyway are not properly kept, looked dirty maybe because of the sulfhate. I brave myself to go in so that I had the taste of dipping in a hotter water. The water temperature is great. My daughter anyway does not like the hot pools. The next day we make a point to go to the cool mountain spring. It has children slides and looked like other water park but of a smaller scale. The kids seemed to enjoy themselves. I would like to return but it is quiet far from the highway, nearest town and that makes me think twice before making another visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FELDA Residence Hot Springs mainly receives day visitors. Nevertheless, demand still exists for family and corporate guest stays. These guests have the luxury of choosing from any one of our fully furnished villas nestled against the natural surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Agoda so you can book your Felda Residence Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Felda Residence Hot Springs Hotel Sungkai
- Felda Residence Hot Springs Sungkai, Malaysia - Perak