We are travelled in group of 4. After existed the Sungkai toll, drive a few kms and reached the "entrance" of the resort. Then, drive for another 11km through jungle of palm oil tree, felda/malay village and some more palm oil tree, you will reached to the main gate of the resort. That is what you will get in the resort, palm oil tree with a hot spring water theme park. Usually the room comes with a free entrance to the hot spring. There are spring water big pool and hot water big pool with several smaller pools and different temperatures of the hot spring water for everyone. Ofcourse, the boilling of egg in the theme park.
As for the hotel, dont expect a high standard of facilties, cleaness and services here. For me, I think is more like 2 1/2 star hotel. The room was rusty and weird smell from the carpet (them need a good dry clean on the carpet) and the bathroom was not clean or i said dirty and like hostel standard. For breakfast that is included, normal malaysian breakfast with nasi lemak, fried mee etc. A night stay in the hotel is more that enough unless you are coming here for some quiet time alone, writing or study for an exam....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FELDA Residence Hot Springs mainly receives day visitors. Nevertheless, demand still exists for family and corporate guest stays. These guests have the luxury of choosing from any one of our fully furnished villas nestled against the natural surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Agoda so you can book your Felda Residence Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Felda Residence Hot Springs Hotel Sungkai
- Felda Residence Hot Springs Sungkai, Malaysia - Perak