“50 Minutes wait For a Salad”

The Granary Restaurant
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol
London, United Kingdom
“50 Minutes wait For a Salad”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

We ordered two salads and was advised that it will be 20 Minutes for the salad to be made. Well 50 minutes later I had to ask the manager where our salads where, she went to the kitchen and advised they are on the way. We paid £17.80 and the Hock Terrine was fozen reported this to staff and advised thats how it comes FROZEN I don't think so. Dangerous. Reported to Staff and the Day Manager.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank radar1967

Skipton, United Kingdom
“Lovely place to eat.”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

The food at the Granary Restaurant at Sissinghurst castle is one of the best places for top notch food if a little on the expensive side. unfortunately at lunchtimes there is always a long queue and the service area a bit cramped making it a bit of a 'bun fight' especially as I have to get my own and my disabled husbands meal at the same time to avoid queuing twice.

Visited May 2012