We took the villas for 1275 baht including breakfeast. The room wav very pretty and clean but the batahroom seemd like it was attached later. Plain concrete with a tin roof. A/C didnt reach the bathroom so it had a moldy smell. It was clean tho so we didnt care much.
No wifi in room you need to go to the lobby.
The resort is beautiful but a bit distant from the beach. It is about 4 minute walk from bothe sides of Railey (as far as can be in that place) and the paths are dark at night.
Staff wasn't very friendly but not rude either.
Breakfeast was standard American breakfeast.
Over all it is pretty nice, a little far and the price was good so I would reccomend this place to people who are looking for a nice place on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Railay Phutawan Resort : welcome to stay with us at Railay Phutawan Resort. It's the best place to relax in the natural surrounded by green mountain and Andaman sea. Enjoy our restaurant which serves a great variety of authentic Thai and Western food, drinks and exotic cocktail. All set in what we proudly claim to be the most beautiful and romantic setting in Railay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Railay Phutawan Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Railay Phutawan Hotel Railay Beach
- Railay Phutawan Resort Krabi/Railay Beach, Thailand