I stayed here in low season in October 2013 - solo traveller. The staff were amazing - so welcoming and there were so many small touches from them that made me feel very welcome. The villas too are a very high standard and much larger than other hotels I have stayed in. I loved the food as well and found the prices as expected in a resort of this standard - there are much cheaper options on one of the beaches if that is a concern. I went out on one of the island hopping trips which they kindly ran just for me even though it was supposed to be for a group.
The only downside for me was that the beaches are public and during the day I did find the crowds visiting disruptive. This was low season so I can only imagine how much worse it gets in high season. The setting is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen (having stayed in many resorts in Thailand) and if you swim in the sea before the boats arrive it is stunning. Most of the rest of the time I stayed by the pool instead (which is amazing too). There was an event on the beach one day with loudspeakers which again was disruptive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rayavadee's setting on the edge of Krabi's National Marine Park at the heart of the stunning Phranang Peninsula perfectly blends lush foliage, limestone cliffs, white sand beaches and the emerald waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort's award winning architecture and tropical landscapes were inspired by the atmosphere of a southern Thai village. Rayavadee's enchanting two-story pavilions and beachfront villas are spread over 26 acres of coconut groves, their spacious interiors and décor providing unsurpassed comfort for the property's highly discerning guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rayavadee Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rayavadee Hotel Railay Beach
- Rayavadee Resort Krabi/Railay Beach, Thailand
- Rayavadee Hotel Krabi
- Rayavadee Krabi