Visited Rayavadee early may and if i have to point out top 3 things its the Location, the service and the Villas. The resort has these beautiful villas which are neslted in an almost jungle like scenary which leaves u with a feeling of super luxury rite in the middle of nature. The staff are very attentive and courteous. 2 restaurants - Raitalay Terrace and Krua Phranag are really good. The resort has 3 beaches( not private thou :( ). Amongst which the railay beach was my fav. The swimming looks rite over the vast expanse of this beach and has some amazing views of the bay all through the day, especially the sunsets. The resort also has many activities of its own which one could avail of if you wish to go rock climbing, snorkelling etc to nearby islands. Kayaking and snorkelling phrarang beach is complimentary. Its a huge huge resort and one end to the other is quite a walk but they have buggies which are just a fone call away and come really quickly to your room ( free too ).so all in all a good expierence but but but.. the whole island is infested with mosquitoes which absolutely kills the whole expirience. They provide u with mosquito repellants but they are no use. So DO NOT go there without super super strong mosquito repellant patches. Imagine enjoying an amazzzing sunset by the pool side or an amazing thai dinner ( the food is really good btw ) and swatting away these bugs 24 hrs!!! They leave just horrid itchy bites :(
So if the bug issue didnt exist i wud give this place 10/10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rayavadee's setting on the edge of Krabi's National Marine Park at the heart of the stunning Phranang Peninsula perfectly blends lush foliage, limestone cliffs, white sand beaches and the emerald waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort's award winning architecture and tropical landscapes were inspired by the atmosphere of a southern Thai village. Rayavadee's enchanting two-story pavilions and beachfront villas are spread over 26 acres of coconut groves, their spacious interiors and décor providing unsurpassed comfort for the property's highly discerning guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Agoda, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelbag, Odigeo and Destinology so you can book your Rayavadee Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rayavadee Hotel Railay Beach
- Rayavadee Resort Krabi/Railay Beach, Thailand
- Rayavadee Hotel Krabi
- Rayavadee Krabi