The resort is amazing and there is plenty to do that is free or included: nice beaches, free hikes to the nearby caves, relaxing pools, and delicious breakfasts (with fresh fruit and a TON of variety, it is one of the best breakfasts I've seen at ANY place I have ever stayed). The spas are very professional and relaxing, but rather expensive. If you walk down the beach, you will be able to find a cheaper option for spa treatments (a nearby resort has massages that are much cheaper but still professional, but watch out for those who have ultra-cheap massages since they may be accompanied by flies, unclean conditions and bad service). I would not use the services at the resort to plan your tours, as they are about ten times more expensive than the resort down the peninsula. The good news is, the other resort is a short walk away, and when you come back to your room, you have a much nicer surroundings than they do. The service is also unparalleled; they are happy to give you rides in golf carts, walk you with an umbrella, or give you directions with a smile any time. It was truly relaxing, clean and beautiful beyond measure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rayavadee's setting on the edge of Krabi's National Marine Park at the heart of the stunning Phranang Peninsula perfectly blends lush foliage, limestone cliffs, white sand beaches and the emerald waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort's award winning architecture and tropical landscapes were inspired by the atmosphere of a southern Thai village. Rayavadee's enchanting two-story pavilions and beachfront villas are spread over 26 acres of coconut groves, their spacious interiors and décor providing unsurpassed comfort for the property's highly discerning guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travelbag, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rayavadee Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rayavadee Hotel Railay Beach
- Rayavadee Resort Krabi/Railay Beach, Thailand
- Rayavadee Hotel Krabi
- Rayavadee Krabi