I have just read some of the negative reviews and I am shocked!! I do not agree at all.
We stayed at Rayavadee as part of our honeymoon trip and we booked the honeymoon package which was superb! There were loads of added extras like a cookery class, private dining, spa treatments etc.
The hotel is in a tropical marine park so there are lots of exotic animals around.
The staff are incredibly friendly and everyone is very helpful. I highly recommend everybody
visiting Thailand spend a few days here. You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rayavadee's setting on the edge of Krabi's National Marine Park at the heart of the stunning Phranang Peninsula perfectly blends lush foliage, limestone cliffs, white sand beaches and the emerald waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort's award winning architecture and tropical landscapes were inspired by the atmosphere of a southern Thai village. Rayavadee's enchanting two-story pavilions and beachfront villas are spread over 26 acres of coconut groves, their spacious interiors and décor providing unsurpassed comfort for the property's highly discerning guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rayavadee Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rayavadee Hotel Railay Beach
- Rayavadee Resort Krabi/Railay Beach, Thailand
- Rayavadee Hotel Krabi
- Rayavadee Krabi