As part of our 10 day stay in Krabi with andaman avdentures, we decided to treat ourself on our last stop. The Rayavadee, while not cheap, is amazing. This resort is nestled on three beaches (yes, it is that big)! The food, albeit expensive, is fantastic. We hardly bothered to eat out as the food on Railay Beach is quite touristy and terrible, as we found out on the first day. But the beach is spectacular and Ao Nang beach, the main beach for fun and shopping is a mere 10 minute boat ride away. One thing to mention, watching the sunset in front of Rayavadee on Railaay Beach is just breathtaking and should be tried by everybody.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rayavadee's setting on the edge of Krabi's National Marine Park at the heart of the stunning Phranang Peninsula perfectly blends lush foliage, limestone cliffs, white sand beaches and the emerald waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort's award winning architecture and tropical landscapes were inspired by the atmosphere of a southern Thai village. Rayavadee's enchanting two-story pavilions and beachfront villas are spread over 26 acres of coconut groves, their spacious interiors and décor providing unsurpassed comfort for the property's highly discerning guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Rayavadee Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rayavadee Hotel Railay Beach
- Rayavadee Resort Krabi/Railay Beach, Thailand
- Rayavadee Hotel Krabi
- Rayavadee Krabi