I loved this hotel and the room was big and comfortable, we stayed here for two nights in the middle of July and I would love to come back here again. All the staff is really friendly and helpful. No other hotels will be good enough after your stay at Rayavadee.
Rayavadee is close to phra nang beach and I will recommend everyone who stay at Railay Beach to visit this beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rayavadee's setting on the edge of Krabi's National Marine Park at the heart of the stunning Phranang Peninsula perfectly blends lush foliage, limestone cliffs, white sand beaches and the emerald waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort's award winning architecture and tropical landscapes were inspired by the atmosphere of a southern Thai village. Rayavadee's enchanting two-story pavilions and beachfront villas are spread over 26 acres of coconut groves, their spacious interiors and décor providing unsurpassed comfort for the property's highly discerning guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travelbag and TravelUp so you can book your Rayavadee Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rayavadee Hotel Railay Beach
- Rayavadee Resort Krabi/Railay Beach, Thailand
- Rayavadee Hotel Krabi
- Rayavadee Krabi