We stayed in the vila (the bigest one) room for 2 night, booked with Booking in a better price 5,200 THB insted of 5,700.
Room has 2 showers
Great big bed
Great location (in the middle of the east side)
Great restaurant (dinner/launch)
Outside shower is filled with ants (not in the room although, and disepear when you open the water)
Bed sheets has small stains on its
Frogs outside the room making a loud nosie (for very sensitive ppl it will be a bit hard to fall a sleep).
This side is a better side for staying, only 10 min walk to the west beach, diamond cave and the south beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunrise Tropical Resort, an exclusive resort on Railay East Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sunrise Tropical Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Tropical Hotel Railay Beach
- Sunrise Tropical Krabi
- Sunrise Tropical Resort Krabi/Railay Beach, Thailand