It was the second time in railay, but the first at the Sunrise, i think the hotel was really nice, with good rooms, well cleaned, the swiming pool could be better, but with those beaches who needs pools?
The breakfast was enough with a good buffet.
The hotel it's a little expensive for a country like thailand but in Railay all the things increase their prices.
Next time in railay I will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunrise Tropical Resort, an exclusive resort on Railay East Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sunrise Tropical Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Tropical Hotel Railay Beach
- Sunrise Tropical Krabi
- Sunrise Tropical Resort Krabi/Railay Beach, Thailand