Great location, but you can't go wrong with any resort on this beach.
Note they don't serve alcohol at the hotel/restaurant, but you can get drinks everywhere else so it's not a big deal.
Breakfast was among the worst, but still edible.
Bathroom didn't have ventilation so was hot and got musty.
The bungalow was cool to stay in. The bed was OK, pillows not so good, having a safe in the room was great.
Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With it's stunning views across majestic limestone outcrops, golden sands and the beautiful clear, turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea it's easy to see why Railay Beach is regarded as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. And with our choice of private, luxurious bungalows and suites you can be sure your stay at the Sand Sea Resort will be a holiday you'll never forget. Experience for yourself the beautiful smiles of Asian hospitality whilst you dine at our beachside restaurant where we offer a choice of the very finest Thai cuisine, famed throughout the world, or alternatively choose from our wide section of delicious Chinese and Western dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sand Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sand Sea Hotel Railay Beach
- Sand Sea Krabi
- Sand Sea Resort Krabi/Railay Beach, Thailand