Stayed at Sand Sea April 2014 for two nights.
Nice hotel on the west side of Railay. We caught a long boat from Krabi who took us straight to the west side. We stayed in a new room which was spacious, beautiful and modern. The breakfast was very average.
The service was good. There are kayak and paddle boards available to rent.
Lots of young families with their kids hanging by the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With it's stunning views across majestic limestone outcrops, golden sands and the beautiful clear, turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea it's easy to see why Railay Beach is regarded as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. And with our choice of private, luxurious bungalows and suites you can be sure your stay at the Sand Sea Resort will be a holiday you'll never forget. Experience for yourself the beautiful smiles of Asian hospitality whilst you dine at our beachside restaurant where we offer a choice of the very finest Thai cuisine, famed throughout the world, or alternatively choose from our wide section of delicious Chinese and Western dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sand Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sand Sea Hotel Railay Beach
- Sand Sea Krabi
- Sand Sea Resort Krabi/Railay Beach, Thailand