What can I say.....the location is paradise....one of the most beautiful and scenic locations you can find! When you wake up in the morning and look outside you will be amazed. I am surprised that the hotel does not have better reviews. The rooms were lovely and big. Us - 2 adult and 2 kids fit without issues into the giant king bed. The bathroom was huge. Breakfast was just fine, with plenty of selection. Some reviews mentioned a smell coming from some rooms. We noticed that, and I believe it is a drainage issue, but it did not really bother us. The hotel restaurant is great, with lovely fresh seafood selection. Overall a memorable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With it's stunning views across majestic limestone outcrops, golden sands and the beautiful clear, turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea it's easy to see why Railay Beach is regarded as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. And with our choice of private, luxurious bungalows and suites you can be sure your stay at the Sand Sea Resort will be a holiday you'll never forget. Experience for yourself the beautiful smiles of Asian hospitality whilst you dine at our beachside restaurant where we offer a choice of the very finest Thai cuisine, famed throughout the world, or alternatively choose from our wide section of delicious Chinese and Western dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sand Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sand Sea Hotel Railay Beach
- Sand Sea Krabi
- Sand Sea Resort Krabi/Railay Beach, Thailand