We stayed in one of the new grad deluxe rooms, and we really liked it. Not the most charming resort, but sometimes 'new' is all you want. There are two pools - one by the reception on Railay west and one close to Railay east where we stayed. Both pretty nice.
The breakfast buffet wasn't good - probably the worst we had on this trip, so we only ate there once. We went to Railay east to eat and I can recommend the first place you get to when you take the resorts path to the east side. Can't remember the name, sorry.
Sand sea doesn't serve alcohol, so if you can't live without beer, you'll have to go somewhere else for that :)
Ao phra nang is the best beach if you wanna go for a swim, but when we went there we almost couldn't see the sand because of day-tourists. But this was in the high season. If you go during green season, you'll have it all to yourself :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With it's stunning views across majestic limestone outcrops, golden sands and the beautiful clear, turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea it's easy to see why Railay Beach is regarded as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. And with our choice of private, luxurious bungalows and suites you can be sure your stay at the Sand Sea Resort will be a holiday you'll never forget. Experience for yourself the beautiful smiles of Asian hospitality whilst you dine at our beachside restaurant where we offer a choice of the very finest Thai cuisine, famed throughout the world, or alternatively choose from our wide section of delicious Chinese and Western dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sand Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sand Sea Hotel Railay Beach
- Sand Sea Krabi
- Sand Sea Resort Krabi/Railay Beach, Thailand