We ate here one night, because we fancied a dinner on the beach. Lovely view right by the sand and sunset, but expensive for Railei and decidedly average food too. Nice live music, but service only ok.
Maybe we should have just sat on the sand to watch the sunset, and then gone to have some decent food at Kohinoor instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "A pearl in the Andaman for you to touch." Railay Bay Resort & Spa is part of an exclusive group of resorts that have beach front access to the renowned Railay Beach, which is perfectly located in Krabi, a most picturesque province. You will find that we are the only beach resort that has a West to East orientation at Railay Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Railay Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Railay Bay Hotel Krabi Town
- Railay Bay Resort And Spa
- Railay Bay Resort & Spa Krabi/Railay Beach, Thailand