Stayed here as a family of four with two teenage boys (18 and 16) in early May. A magical location - make sure you stay on the western side of the island - the eastern side is mangroves, backpackers and quite dirty and rundown (obviously cheaper too!). We had a 2 room pool villa which was amazing and gave us some space as the pool on the beach was quite busy. Railay was very busy with lots of day trippers and boats - the busiest place we found on our travels through Thailand, so the pool villa was a blessing. Scenically spectacular, with amazing sunsets. We hired canoes off the beach which was fun. The restaurant was great, we ate here the 4 nights we stayed. Service at the restaurant was very slow, and meals arrived at different times, but this is not unusual throughout Asia. Would recommend - definitely a highlight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "A pearl in the Andaman for you to touch." Railay Bay Resort & Spa is part of an exclusive group of resorts that have beach front access to the renowned Railay Beach, which is perfectly located in Krabi, a most picturesque province. You will find that we are the only beach resort that has a West to East orientation at Railay Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Railay Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Railay Bay Resort And Spa
- Railay Bay Hotel Krabi Town
- Railay Bay Resort & Spa Krabi/Railay Beach, Thailand