One of several along the Railay West beach. This beach cannot be reached by road, only by long tail boat, so best not come with heavy luggage!
Accommodation is in bungalows - we had one close to the pool , the bar and the beach, which was very nice ( loved the outdoor shower !) but we cannot judge if the other bungalows or 'cottages' on the garden side were of the same standard.
The surrounding landscape and seascape are beautiful and there are opportunities for boat trips to various islands and kayaking.
Copious buffet breakfast but other meals nothing out of the ordinary.
Staff at reception, when we were there, a little off hand. Their linguistic skills could be improved.
We had booked a taxi service to collect us from Krabi airport - a bit expensiv, but it does make life easier!
A 15 minutes walk takes you to the lovely Phranang Cave beach and you can even meet monkeys on the way, which are very used to tourists.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "A pearl in the Andaman for you to touch." Railay Bay Resort & Spa is part of an exclusive group of resorts that have beach front access to the renowned Railay Beach, which is perfectly located in Krabi, a most picturesque province. You will find that we are the only beach resort that has a West to East orientation at Railay Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Railay Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Railay Bay Resort And Spa
- Railay Bay Hotel Krabi Town
- Railay Bay Resort & Spa Krabi/Railay Beach, Thailand