Would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Me and my boyfriend booked this hotel for 3 nights and cancelled our booking (at a cost) as soon as we were shown to our room. The disgusting room, which looked like it hadn't been cleaned for weeks was infested with Mosquitos, lizards and beetles. The staff were also rude and unhelpful.
The worst experience of our overall amazing time in Thailand. Don't be fooled by some of the nice pictures, this hotel is disgusting, so much so that we had to pay for a night and didn't stay. Instead we walked to the east side of the island and checked into Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa, what a godsend, absolutely amazing hotel compared to Railay Bay Resort and only a short walk to the gorgeous west side of the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "A pearl in the Andaman for you to touch." Railay Bay Resort & Spa is part of an exclusive group of resorts that have beach front access to the renowned Railay Beach, which is perfectly located in Krabi, a most picturesque province. You will find that we are the only beach resort that has a West to East orientation at Railay Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Railay Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Railay Bay Hotel Krabi Town
- Railay Bay Resort And Spa
- Railay Bay Resort & Spa Krabi/Railay Beach, Thailand